Friday, May 16, 2014

A Life After SPM

Bismillah.

This is my 2nd post to my new-chapter blog. Surprisingly, it just a few hours after my 1st entry *applause!

Anyway, I was born on 28th of September 1996. And it's 2014 already. Took my SPM examinations last year (2013) which ended at 12:30 p.m. on 3rd of December. (I hope these some sort of question in History)

I know, the title might look a bit cliche. And it has been months since I've been called as a SPM leaver, officially. But, I don't see it illegal for me to blog some sort of story about me being a SPM leaver or how my life went after my SPM examinations (up until the moment).

Truth to be told. I didn't struggle much in my secondary school age (not to mention about me being a primary school student). I spent too much time working on something that literally not a good thing. I mean, I wasted most of my time making things needlessly. I watched too much K-Drama, didn't focus in my studies, being so idler, you know, and those are my biggest mistakes I did repeatedly (from my 1st year in secondary school) and that's not a 'wow'. Told to myself (countless times) "stop it", "wake up! be good", "please focus!" but all I did just making the same mistake again and again.

Nonetheless, I took SPM exams hoping that I would succeed despite with my habit as idler one (this is funny I thought).

And, I regret for being so immature back then in my school years. And I'm done.

But, there's a wake up call for me given by Him. Alhamdulillah. On 28th and 29th of December 2013. I was attend an event, a great event, Twins of Faith which is organised by Mercy Mission. This is an annual event held in here, Malaysia, since 2011 (if I'm not mistaken). I have benefited greatly from this event. It really opened up my mind and how I wish I could be realize earlier and act upon what I should change, genuinely.

I realized how I have abdicated my responsibility as a student. To be a good Muslim is to be responsible upon your duty in whatever you are in. I'm a student, but wasn't a good student. So, I wasn't a good Muslim back then. This event leads me to be a good Muslim. Alhamdulillah, fortunately. For me, it wasn't too late to fix what I could and what I must.

The point is you could never stop from learning something. Be it good or bad things in the past. I've learnt that I must fix the nailed wall that left cracked. There's an empty sight that I often look at since I left school. That leads me to the brand new thinking. I won't say that I shall have a drastic change. To be in the term of "a good one" isn't a final goal. It is a purpose, a journey to gain the pleasure of Allah. Allah is our goal.

Alhamdulillah, Allah shows me the path where I should be. I could see it. There's actually a huge wisdom for every mistakes, for each of one things happened. We just have to think about it 'cause guidance are for those who think. There would be guidelines upon what we think.

And now. There still so much time to always trying to be a good one. A good Muslim. I believe. I have faith. And may Allah ease.

Ameen.