Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The End of the First Sem!

ASSALAMU'ALAIKUM!

You see the title?! You see the title?! emmmmgeeeeeeee I'm so excited babe I am soooooo excited now! xD 

I survived my very first sem in the very new world, new environment, new life for me. yeaaa actually I don't really need to use the word "survived" in the first place as the result still don't come out (just finished my exams) ;p but well, who cares?! huuuuuuuuuuu

Dan lagi satu yang membuatku bahagia saat ini bila melihat blog diri sendiri. ahha sebab baru letak background baru letak lagu baru cantikkan sikit (i know la not as pretty as yours) but still bagi aku THIS IS MY ACHIEVEMENT hahaha!

Dannnnnn lagi satu yang diri bahagia bila mengenangkan esokkk nak jenjalan! yeay! Gonna have a really short getaway with my friends! 

I'M THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH RIGHT NOW, HARDLY TO EXPLAIN IT WITH WORDS. hahaha poyo!

'Till then~ ^_^