Saturday, December 06, 2014

Ahlan wa sahlan ya December.

Assalamu'alaikum~

It's finally December eyyyhhh? 
My last update was on the early November aite? 

Time is ticking so fast 
and my second semester will come to an end in just a few weeks more!

And by that means
I have another two semesters for my foundation in CFS IIUM PJ
weeeheee~!

Couldn't wait for the degree in Gombak. Though I'm starting to love CFS more now. (betul tak tipu)
teeheee~!

Hope everything will be going smoothly.

As smooth as the cloud in the blue skies.

Though the sky won't be all blue like 24/7.

Anyway,

Ameen.

I have lots of things to share but when I'm thinking about line wifi kat sini,
naaahhh~ it's impossibruuu~

Anyways, it's my ibu's birthday today.
I wish I was with her at home, celebrating, and helping her out of the chores,
as it's her birthday (hopefully it'll be last forever I could be the diligent daughter. haha!) 
but I'm here in PJ *cry*

And
I have to go.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IBU~

WELCOME DECEMBER~