Sunday, January 24, 2016

Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, IIUM.

Assalamu'alaykum!

It has been awhile since my last update. Today is just 2 days before I suppose to register for my bachelor's degree in IIUM, Gombak. I'll be taking the Bachelor of HS in Psychology. I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned it before, but Psychology has definitely be on top of any other courses I could be taking. Alhamdulillah, Allah has grant me with this blissful thing, to be able to further my studies in the program that I love is such bless for me. It's like my dream course ever since I'm in my secondary school. And now, the dream has finally came true. Thanks Allah.

One thing's for sure, I have my clear vision and goals in this field. I'm not taking it based on the popularity or for the sake of the 'title'. But really, my journey is still so long that the only thing that I could ever do now is to keep striving and walking step by step towards the goals. With a lot of things to be done.

I still haven't really pack anything yet. gtg
Wishing everybody a really great days ahead. May Allah bless.

Until then.