Wednesday, January 06, 2016

Beauty Review // Hada Labo AHA + BHA Face Wash

Assalamu'alaykum!

I believe that, to have a good skin, you really have to have a good cleanser for your face. So today, I'm gonna do some review on my favorite and will always be my one and only facial cleanser! It's Hada Labo AHA+BHA Face Wash! I've been using this since months ago when I was just thinking of changing my facial cleanser as most of cleansers that I had been use before were not giving a really good effect on my skin even after such a long time using and some of them even left breakouts on my face. Perhaps they were just not suit on my face. 

As I said on my last post, I kinda have a sensitive skin type. So, if some products are not suitable for me, they will immediately leave some breakout effects like acne, redness and stuffs. I know that some have said that those who have a sensitive skin should avoid any products that contain AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid). But I have no idea why this product seems to do so well on my face! I hadn't encountered any breakouts even after few months of using it! Thanks God! This product even do some wonders on my face such as reducing my acne scars, blackheads and whiteheads, my skin getting smoother and less oily than ever especially when I wake up in the morning! 

Photo Source : Mr. Google

Some information about this product:

Combination of AHA and BHA provide clarity, brightness and promote healthy skin by preventing dead skin cell buildup. Skin's surface is improved with a smoother texture.

- Gently exfoliates skin to remove impurities, dirt and oil trapped with pores.

This is what I love! It has the exfoliating activities. So I don't need to exfoliate my face from any exfoliate products anymore (but sometimes I do it with a natural DIY exfoliating)

-Polishes away dullness and refines skin's texture for visibly clear, smooth and radiant skin.

-Skin pH balanced. Low irritation. (indeed! my face barely get irritated with this product)

-Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant.

It doesn't really smell anything, but really love the fact that this product is free of mineral oil and alcohol! Also I love it how purely white and creamy the texture is!

If you decided to use this product, you are greatly advised to use a sunscreen product. This is to protect your face from the UV. Well, some people, they just feeling so great and honored that they have a great skin and bravely to go outside bared face without applying any sunscreen products. My advise is, sunscreen is one crucial thing! What more if you use any cleansers without SPF. Like this hada labo face wash. Even I decided to not put any makeup on, I will make sure to at least have my sunscreen. You have no idea how bad the UV sunlight can do to your skin.

Well, my face still ain't perfect. As I said, cleanser is the most important thing before any toning or moisturizing products. So, no matter how slow the effect of this Hada Labo AHA+BHA Face Wash to my skin is, I'm still loving how it's work on mine!

This is definitely mine! I can't remember, is this one is the 4th or 5th or 6th that I purchased haha! I need to buy another one! No, two, for travelling purpose! hee!

This product can easily be found in any cosmetic stores. Mine I usually purchase from guardian or watson.

What good for me doesn't necessarily good for you as well. Before you decided to have a try on this product, make sure to do some research regarding you skin conditions! 

All the best friends!