Wednesday, February 10, 2016

A New Beginning

Assalamualaykum

So, usually if I were to write a very short post, I would definitely do it on tumblr. But really, I have no idea why did I decided to do such thing here, on my blog. Perhaps, all I want is just to please myself, to tell my own self that "haaa you so rajin nowadays, you are getting more rajin than ever" luls.

So I have gone through my ta'aruf week a.k.a tawe a.k.a orientasi for 5 days excellently. Well, not really, 'cause I skipped 2 or 3 congregational fajr prayer in masjid. hekkkhekkk

And so, the torturous week of manual add/drop session is over! I swear, I'm gonna hate the add/drop week in every semester of me being a student of IIUM, until my convocation day. Well, I bet, there are students who with me for every semsss :P

Tomorrow is gonna be a great new day! Really wish for it! Can't wait for the first day of my very first class in IIUM, as a bachelor's degree student! And that will be Bahasa Melayu Kerjaya, insyaAllah~

 Dear lecturers, do come in!

Until then, peeps~!