Sunday, June 12, 2016

The Love is back!

Assalamu'alaykum everyone!

huh finally, I can write something on my blog. I really had not much time to switch on my laptop and sign in blogger to write here bcs really hectic days these days. Well, not thaatt hectic it just I'm too busy doing chores that's all ;P

So, here now, it's been a week since the Love is back! Who's the Love?

It's Ramadhan! Ya Allah Alhamdulillah, God still give me chance to enjoy Ramadhan this year. This is a great blessing bcs my last Ramadhan was just...I don't know, I don't think I did well last year. But Allah, He is The Most Merciful, still give me the life to live to actually do tawbah :'( I've sinned a lot :'(

Please pray for me that I will never waste this Ramadhan as how I did in previous years. And I pray that all of our deeds and tawbah will be accepted by The Most Merciful, The Greatest of All, Allah.

Thank you Allah. Thank you for the Love named Ramadhan. Thanks a lot. :')